Welcome to CoreThe Computing Research and Education Association of Australasia, CORE, is an association of university departments of computer science in Australia and New Zealand. Prior to 2004 it was known as the Computer Science Association, CSA.
The purposes for which the Association is established are:
- to create a professional association of those engaged in computer science and information technology in higher education and research institutes and to facilitate their professional development;
- to assist and advance research in computer science and information technology in higher education and research institutes;
- to assist and advance teaching in computer science and information technology in higher education;
- to provide a forum for those interested in computer science andinformation technology so as to stimulate discussion of relevant issues; and
- to promote co-operation and liaison with other groups and organizations which have related or complementary purposes and activities.
The term higher education denotes Australian and New Zealand universities, institutes of technology, colleges of advanced education, institutes of technical and further education, and similar groups in the public sector, industry and commerce.
The term research institutes denotes the CSIRO and Australian and New Zealand research organizations in the public sector, industry and commerce.
Requests for conference additions and changes now open - Click Here (Log In Required)